Friday, January 11, 2008

Target, it's great!

So tonight I went to Target. Probably one of my favorite stores next to Fred Meyer. I love the Bonney Lake Target!!! It's never crowded and I just love it! I got a few things for the house to spruce it up to sell. While I was strolling down the isle I ran into some friends of mine, and then a few minutes later some more friends. Crazy!! One of which I had just talked to earlier today. We were talking about how it's crazy how times have changed and that now our "night's out" consist of going to Target. Which, let me tell you, it's great! However I could spend a ton of money there. You have to be careful in those places. Anyhow it was a tiring day and am excited for tomorrow!! Not only is it the Seahawks game, we also get to go pick out lot out for our house we are trying to purchase. So exciting!!! We just pray that it all works out! If not then there will be something else out there for us. Go Seahawks!!!!!

3 comments:

The Shipsters said...

I don't know if you've discovered this yet, but the Target snack shop has a popcorn/soda combo for $1. Yes, only $1!! After Mike and I discovered that, it's hard for us not to indulge when we feel like walking around Target for a bit with a snack in hand. But then we both come out full of popcorn and totally spoiled our dinner. :) Life as an adult is so exciting!

Have fun watching the Seahawks and picking our your potential house lot! We'll be praying for you guys!

Sarah said...

Henry and I LOVE the popcorn/soda combo! Mind you, I get the soda and he usually gets most of the popcorn...but it all works out great when we need a cheap snack.
Target is THE BEST!

Angela Miller said...

Nancy, we want to hear more about the new house! You talked about picking out a lot. Where is it? We want details!!!!!