Thursday, January 17, 2008

A day in the life of Kelly

7:45 - Kelly wakes up, as always with a smile on her face. She starts off the day laughing at her mobile. However, it would be nice if she could sleep in another hour (doesn't she know it's my day off).

7:50 - The smile is short lived as she realizes that she is incredibly hungry. She makes her sort of whining/just short of crying sounds.

7:55 - Her diaper is changed, which she probably doesn't appreciate as much as she should.

8:00 - Kelly starts one of her favorite activites: Eating. It takes her about 20 minutes to eat, which includes a couple of breaks for some burps.

8:30 - She chills out and will sit with us on the couch for awhile.

9:00 - Kelly squirms around and whines a little, which means she's getting bored, so off she goes to her playgym. But first it's belly time.....


....... that's enough for now

3 comments:

The Shipsters said...

When you wrote that Kelly will hang out with you on the couch, I imagine her sitting there on her own just watching tv. Lol! She's adorable. More videos, please!

Kate

Terri said...

Just when I figure out how to even get to your blog and click on the video-it says -VIDEO UNAVAILABLE TRY AGAIN LATER-how can they do that to a techno-challenged grandmother?!?! And how do I make Kelly's smiling picture my computer wallpaper?? I just love that picture-what a smile!! Love,Grandma Terri

The Shipsters said...

Well, I can answer at least one of your questions. To make a picture of Kelly your wallpaper, right click the picture and select "Set as background." Then say abracadabra and you're done!

As for the video thing, I don't know about that because it plays just fine for me. Maybe you should try it again, techno-granny.

Kate