Monday, January 7, 2008

Car Repairs

Yah, so I pretty much hate cars for this reason. It seems as if there is always something to do on them. At least I have found a reputible place to take my hondas. They don't try to rip you off at this place. Some other random thoughts for today....house selling and buying, what a headache!! Gotta sell this place, then find the right place to buy. Ahhh, it all gets so tricky. Then the whole realtor situation. Who to use, who not to use.
I love when Kelly smiles and laughs. It makes my day! She is such a good girl. I promise pics soon. I use the laptop most of the time and so all my pics are on the other. But don't want to wake up baby to get pics on here. Anyhow, today was pretty much a ordinary day. Oh and if your a Moeller there is some sort of sporting event everyday happening on your tv. Dang! I am not sure how I got myself into this. Oh well it is fun most of the time. Go Seahawks!! Superbowl??? We'll see.

1 comment:

Angela Miller said...

Nancy, are you guys thinking about selling your place sometime soon?