Thursday, January 8, 2009

2009

It's already a new year, and I can't believe it!! I didn't even get up my Christmas photos up yet. How sad is that. We found out back in december that we are going to be having a boy. This is really cool news for us. We were both hoping for a boy. The only down side to this pregnancy is that right now I have placenta previa, which is where the placenta is covering my cervix.(not good) So basically if it stays this way I will have to have a C-section. There is a slim chance it may move, but not likely. So, I will keep you posted on that. I must say shopping for boy clothes is totally different, and I will say so far I like girl clothes better. Actually I am a little scared to have a boy. I mean seriously, girls are pretty easy, and boy parts are not what I am used to. Thank goodness I have lots of friends and relatives with little boys to give boy advice and tips. More news, my mom finished her radiation Dec. 22nd! hooray! She is feeling good, and is really glad to be done. Kelly is still doing very well, and is getting cuter and cuter each day. so chaty and fun. not much else new. just waiting until may 10th (my due date). Don't get me wrong, I enjoy pregnancy, but I am ready to be done and get in shape. Here is a pic of our little dude.



No comments: