Monday, November 10, 2008

Blogger gone missing

So I think I post about once a month. Yikes, that is so bad. I really want to do it more often, but I just don't know what to put up sometimes. I guess I like to post pictures more than words. I guess you will just have to take what you can get.
The latest family news: I am now 14 weeks along with baby #2 and things seems to be going well. My mom started her radiation treatment today. She will go 5 days a week for 6 weeks! Yeah, that's a lot! Hang in there mom, you can do it. :) I guess that is really it for now. Oh, my sister Jen is in hygiene school in Yakima where she lives, and is liking it so far. It is a 2 year program, so she has this year and next. I am very proud of her.
This last weekend we went to Snoqualmie Falls. It was pretty cool, since we had so much rain this last week. I haven't been there in forever. Kelly had fun, and she just wanted to walk around everywhere. It was very cute. So here are some pics from this last weekend.














No comments: